The ICDCS Program Committee invites proposals for the Workshop Program of ICDCS 2006 which is held in July 4-7, Lisboa, Portugal. The workshops are intended to provide the opportunity to meet and discuss selected topics on Distributed Computing Systems. Members of the Distributed Computing Systems community are invited to submit workshop proposals for review. Workshops will be typically full day (10- 15 papers per day). Workshops will take place on July 4, 2006. Attendees at workshops must register for the ICDCS conference.
Requirements for Submission:
· Title of the workshop.
· A brief technical description of the workshop, identification of specific technical issues, focus, and justification of its timeliness.
· A brief description of the review process.
· The names, postal addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the proposed workshop organizing committee. This committee should consist of at least five persons knowledgeable in the technical issues to be addressed by the workshop.
· Primary contact of the organizing committee.
· Estimated number of participants, length, and timetable of the Workshop.
The maximum length of the workshop proposal is
All proposals should be submitted by electronic mail to the workshop co-chair Prof. Ricardo Jimenez-Peris (firstname.lastname@example.org) in plain ASCII text as soon as possible, but not later than July 30, 2005. Notification of acceptance: September 15, 2005.
As soon as a workshop proposal is accepted for ICDCS 2006, each workshop organizing committee will be responsible for producing a Call for Papers and a Call for Participation in the workshop and select the participants. The pre-event proceedings will be published by IEEE. Accepted camera ready papers must be sent to IEEE Computer Society Press.